G20 Interfaith Forum Webinar that took place in Geneva, Switzerland, March 13, 2023.
Webinar Description: While the UN Human Rights Council is meeting in Geneva, the G20 Interfaith Forum is hosting a webinar on Monday, March 13, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. Geneva time (10 a.m. Washington DC Eastern Daylight time). This webinar is one of a series of events being organized by the G20 Interfaith Forum this spring as part of planning and identifying priority issues for the G20 process hosted by India. The webinar will provide an opportunity to gather insights from those involved in the UN Human Rights Council events, while at the same time tapping prominent actors and institutions based in Geneva.
- W. Cole Durham, Jr.: President, G20 Interfaith Forum Association and Founding Director, International Center for Law and Religion Studies at Brigham Young University
- Katherine Marshall: Vice President, G20 Interfaith Forum Association; Senior Fellow, Berkley Center, Georgetown University; Executive Director, World Faiths Development Dialogue
- Ibrahim Salama: Chief of the Human Rights Treaties Branch of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Michael Wiener: Human Rights Officer, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Maria Lucia Uribe: Executive Director, Ethics Education for Children, Arigatou International
- Sarah Hess: Technical Officer, World Health Organization; Ahimsa Fund
- Dana Humaid: Chief Executive, Interfaith Alliance for Safer Communities
- Faraz Hashimi: Interfaith Alliance for Safer Communities